Vertical Raid (バーティカルレイド, Vertical Raid) is the name of an attack used by Lenneth in Valkyrie Profile, Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria and Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume, and by Hrist in Valkyrie Profile and Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
Lenneth can use this attack if she is equipped with a sword.
- Hits: 2
- Multipliers: 0.5 x 2
- Increase to gauge: 12 x 2 = 24
- Direction: Up, Up
Hrist and Dark Valkyrie also use this attack when you fight them.
Valkyrie Profile 2: SilmeriaEdit
- Description: A slashing blow that cuts from low to high.
- Hits: 2
- Multipliers: 0.4 x 2
- Increase to gauge: 6 x 2 = 12
- Guard Break chance: 9 + 10
- AP cost: 7
- Learned at: Lv.1
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the PlumeEdit
Both Lenneth and Hrist can use this attack. There are no differences between the two.
- Description: Slashing bow that cuts from low to high. Launches enemy upward.
- Hits: 4
- Increase to gauge: 4 x 4 = 16
- Added effect: Launch
Vertical Raid can be used for launching an enemy, thus allowing subsequent attacks to produce Magic Crystals, if the enemy is hit while still airborne.