|Valkyrie Anatomia: The Origin|
VARUKIRĪ ANATOMIA -JI・ORIJIN-
|Subtitle||Destiny undone in the name of the Divine|
|Release Date||April 28, 2016 (JP)|
Valkyrie Anatomia: The Origin is the fourth installment in the Valkyrie Profile series. It was first announced on April 11, 2016, but not much info was given at first besides that it was produced by Yoshinori Yamagishi, featuring music by Motoi Sakuraba and scenario by Daisuke "Bun-O" Fujisawa. On April 14, the first trailer was unveiled, showing a glimpse of the story, and the platform was revealed. Pre-registration opened on that same day and extended until April 26. Those who pre-registered were able to play a tutorial quest on April 26, in addition to receiving the classic Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile as a special bonus on the game's release. It was fully released on April 28.
The story is set before the first Valkyrie Profile and features Lenneth Valkyrie as the main character.
These are characters who can be earned by completing main story quests.
- Alfio(Heavy Warrior)
- Ingrid(Heavy Warrior)
- Klaus(Heavy Warrior)
- Kurt(Heavy Warrior)
- Malvina(Heavy Warrior)
- Syla(Heavy Warrior)
- Virgo(Heavy Warrior)
Players can use these characters during limited time events or weapon gacha campaigns.
- Valkyrie (leader) slot characters
- Future Lenneth (Lenneth from the first Valkyrie Profile)
- Thor(Deity/Thunder Bow)
- Silmeria (Valkyrie)
- The Pale Valkyrie(Valkyrie)
- Einherjar slot
- Arngrim(Heavy Warrior)
- Brahms(Heavy Warrior)
Major Story NPCsEdit
Cameo playable characters Edit
- 2B(NieR: Automata)
- Valkyrie/Walküre(Namco's Valkyrie series)
- Cliff Fittir(Star Ocean: Till the End of Time)
- Reimi Saionji(Star Ocean: The Last Hope)
- Myuria Tionysus(Star Ocean: The Last Hope)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Square Enix announces Valkyrie Anatomia: The Origin on Gematsu.
- ↑ Valkyrie Anatomia is for smartphones, first trailer on Gematsu.