Prismatic Missile is an attack spell usable by Sorcerers. It is featured in Valkyrie Profile as a lightning-elemental spell, and in Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria as a holy-elemental spell. In both its iterations, it has a chance of causing multiple status ailments to the enemy.
The spell can be learned with a Prismatic Missile spellbook. As any other spell, it can also be cast from the menu.
- Description: Multicoloured beams of light bombard the foe.
- Element: Lightning
- Hits: 5
- Charge Time: 10
- Increase to Gauge: 10 x 5 = 50
- Added Effect: Random status ailments
- Multi-target (menu): No
- Great Magic: Gravity Blessing
- Initial Spell: Gandar, Lezard
A Prismatic Missile spellbook can be obtained in the following ways:
- Sacred Phase: Chapter 6
- Drop: Harpy, Eternal Chimera
- Treasure: Sunken Shrine, Palace of the Dragon
- Transmutation: Lightning Bolt spellbook (with Creation Gem), Stone Torch spellbook (with Creation Jewel)
A Prismatic Missile spellbook can be transmuted into a Lightning Bolt spellbook (with Creation Gem) or a Stone Torch spellbook (with Creation Jewel).
Valkyrie Profile 2: SilmeriaEdit
The spell can be used as a default attack spell and as a menu spell.
- Description: Streams of pure light bombard the foe to deal holy damage and inflict a myriad of status effects.
- Hits: 5
- Multipliers: Light x 0.33 x 5
- AP Cost: 21
- Increase to Gauge: 5 x a random amount
- Added Effect: Paralysis, Silence, Poison, Freeze, Confusion, Stone and/or Frailty (2% chance for each status per hit)
- Learned by: Mithra (lv.43), Aegis (lv.45), Alm (lv.45), Farant (lv.45), Seluvia (lv.45), Woltar (lv.45), Masato (lv.48), Xehnon (lv.54), Khanon (lv.55), Lezard (lv.55), Psoron (lv.55)