This beautiful, dense forest was once a battlefield. Lured by the fog, several monsters lurk inside.
The relic bow is located in a patch of white flowers on the left of the screen below the save point.
- Dwarf Tincture
- Flare Gem (freezing gas trap)
- Crystal Wand (confusion gas trap)
- 7,200 OTH
- Iron Helm
- Thunder Hawk (Beast)
- Kobold Knight (Beast)
- Owlbear (Giant, Beast)
- Sack Mimic (Magic)
- Goat Man (Beast, Demon)
- Troll (Giant)
- Toxic Flower (Insect, Plant)
- Cybersaur (Scaled) x4 - Mini-Boss
- Griffon (Giant, Beast) - BOSS
- Kobold King (Beast) and Kobold Warrior (Beast) x5 - BOSS
- Manacles Wrath (shell)
- Poison Pin Blessing (dais)
- Sheathed Power Wrath (shell)
- Treasure Blessing (shell)
- This dungeon can be unlocked in Chapter 3 and 4 by talking to a man on the first screen of Coriander: he is talking to a woman next to the first house in the village. Return to him for a reward upon clearing the dungeon. You must clear the dungeon in Chapter 3 to be able to unlock it in Chapter 4.
- Defeating the Griffon will yield a Jade Sealpouch, which allows you to carry two Sealstones instead of one.
- Ehlen, Guilm and Gerald will appear in the Ancient Forest when released. You will find them at the bottom of a steep cliff two screens to the left from the save point.