- Description: Fires a ray of light.
- Hits: 2-3 (varies)
- Multipliers: ~0.3 x hit
- Increase to Gauge: 10
- Direction: None
- Used by: Llewelyn
Since it pierces an enemy's guard, Aiming Wisp is ideal as a first attack in a combo. However, its amount of hits varies depending on the enemy's size. As most Archer attacks, it does not have a set direction.
Valkyrie Profile 2: SilmeriaEdit
- Description: Fires a bolt guided by a beam of light.
- Hits: 3
- Multipliers: 0.3 x 3 (Holy x 0.2)
- Increase to Gauge: 4 x 3 = 12
- AP Cost: 7
- Learned by: Lylia (lv.1), Rufus (lv.12), Sha-kon (lv.17), Arcana (lv.40), Sophalla (lv.40), Phyress (lv.45), Silmeria (lv.66)
Aiming Wisp is one of the attacks that will reliably connect with an enemy's head, for breaking purposes.